SELECT * FROM news where id = '135' LIMIT 0 , 20
Failing Resolutions every year? Know why...
More than half of all resolutions fail, but this year, they don't have to be yours. Here's how to identify the right resolutions to upgrade your life for 2019. You'll give yourself your best shot at success if you set a goal that's doable & meaningful too. Resolutions usually fail for 3 main reasons:-
- It's too vague.
- You don't have a realistic plan for achieving your resolution.
- It's a resolution created based on what someone else (or society) is telling you to change.
Here are the insights to help you fly:-
- Why resist change when it's the main source of your growth?
- Success not only requires hard work but it requires massive focus on your few best opportunities.
- Learn to make the best use of technology but at the same time spend full days with zero technology to connect with your soul. Do what you love most.
- Spend quality time with family & friends but spend some quality time alone also. What you can learn, when you are alone, can't be learnt when you are surrounded with people.
- Take at least 15 mins. everyday to reflect.
- Regularise exercising & improve your dietary habits.
- Drink more water.
- The more you invest in growing & developing yourself & the way of seeing the world, the more everything you touch transforms in a breathtakingly positive way.
- Read at least 20 mins. everyday.
- Doing something super-nice for at least one stranger a day gives them a gift & an even larger one to yourself.
- Adore & appreciate your parents. Spend quality time with them. You'll miss them when they're gone.
- In order to grow your company, choose your colleagues wisely.
- Have the discipline to clean out all energy-draining people in your life. You really do rise or fall to the level of your associations.
- Huge dreams require huge courage, which can be frightening. Yet when we push to the edges of our limits, our limits expand.
- Improve your communication skills. It will help you both personally & professionally.
- Smile more stress less. All things fall into place at the right time.
- Integrity is more valuable than income.
- Learn to love yourself. It's the greatest rule for being loving with other people.
- When your dominant business focus is to deliver outrageous amounts of value to your customers every time they do business with you, they become fanatical followers who tell the world about what you do.
- Money invested in personal development & professional growth generally has a huge return on investment. (Attend seminars & programs).
- Real leaders have the guts to have the hard conversations.
- Your environment (your home, friends, office, the movies you watch, the books you read, etc.) dramatically affects your levels of achievement.
- The quality of your practice affects the calibre of your performance.
- Always remember that there's food on your table thanks to the customers you are privileged to serve & your employees for being a great support & team.
- Music just makes life a whole lot better.
- You can change the world or you can worry about fitting in but you just can't do both.
- Just because excellent manners are not so common doesn't mean that excellent manners are not incredibly important.
- Become one of those rare people who don't know how to quit (unless it really is time to quit)
- Join a mastermind group. It's just remarkable what being in a room full of people who are smarter than yourself does for your performance.
- Our biggest enemy is our own self-doubt. We can achieve really extraordinary things in our lives, but we sabotage our greatness because of our fear.
Self-belief is so incredibly important because if you don't believe you can achieve a vision/goal, then you won't even start to do the work needed to achieve that vision/goal. You rarely go wrong when you trust yourself.
Cheers to a New Year & New Start.